I got a Biscuit fudge recipe the other day and decided to make it with my diva. She is really enjoying baking. though she eats more than anything really. that will end up as a sugar high. So I try to always bake when it is her snack time around 9:30am – 10am . If she does get sugar high then she has a couple of hours to bounce off the walls to get rid of all the extra energy.
2 packs marie biscuits
500g icing sugar
250g butter, melted
2 eggs, beaten
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1) Begin by breaking up the biscuits into little pieces in a suitable size bowl; set aside.
2) Mix the two beaten eggs thoroughly with the melted butter.
3) Add the icing sugar, cocoa and vanilla essence and mix well.
4) Add the biscuit pieces and mix roughly.
5) Spread mixture evenly in a baking tray.
6) Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
7) Cut the fudge into squares.
8) Store in the fridge.
I let my diva mix all the ingredients. was a mission to keep her from dishing out the cocoa and icing sugar when i’m not looking.
After we did the mixing she got to pour it in the bowl and flatten the mixture. But most of the pieces that didnt want to flatten ended up in her mouth.
Then the fun part bagan.. The licking out of the bowls.